Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Free Big Susie!!!


So now for the post that all of you have been waiting for ... FREE BIG SUSIE! I'm sayin, where the hell is this lady Ms. Easterling? One day I walk into da office and poof, our treasurer had disappeared. Now I don't want to be mean but damn, the lady is pretty big so ain't no goddam way she disappeared just like that. And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the woman or anything (we all know this ladys a damn ogre) – chewed my head off once cause I made a copy of my homework on the copy machine in the office. But I just wanna know where she hiding ... shit, they say the lady stole something like 100 grand from our school, so we need to locate Big Susie. Word is that she’s on house arrest and that and that an investigation is taking place. Or maybe she got locked up already?

I'm no expert (though I do play a lot of grand theft auto), but this smells like GRAND THEFT. Makes me mad to think of all the times that me and my friends had to pay $2 to stop from going to CSI cause we aint wear our uniforms, or when we paid for some event at school. I don't understand how a person can steal money from a poor school like ours. And what I really don't get is how this happens and no administrator finds out about it. Hmmm, that don’t sound right to me. You sure you didn't know about this Dictator Iber? And what about your sorry ass administrators, Armand, Branton, Loubeau, and Ruiz? Were they in on it? I sure hope not, cuz your little racist comment already got you in enough trouble no? This would get you and your administrators in way more trouble. And why are you covering this up and not telling people what happened? We want to know what happened to our school’s money.  

Submit your comments below!



5 comments:

  1. Bitch iber better have our money. And if big Susie got it I hope she get life without parole or 30 years for takin money from the poor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das right, dat ratchet lady better give me the $30 I gave the school this year for not having uniform. Big Susie and the administration lookin all pretty when we stuck in musty ass classes with 40 other kids ... damn shame

      Delete
  2. How come nobody knows about this? This is the first time I hear about dis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what iber and the administration is about. this is some serious shit and probably more than half the school had no idea. if they're capable of hiding a federal crime like this, what else can they hide from us

      Delete
  3. I love how nobody who defended bitch iber has had anything to say on this. They wanna troll this blog and spend their time criticizing people for telling it like it is but they stay quiet as can be about big Susie being m.i.a. with the school's money. It's the sign of cowards to only go after those with little power but to shut their mouths and look the other way when those with all the power pull off criminal shit like this. Ass-kissers and sell-outs where you at now to defend bitch iber and his grand theft lieutenant big Susie? How come a blog makes you mad but not this? How come you don't ask your hero bitch iber what he had to do with this and why he never informed the school that his girl big Susie stole all that money and where she at now? Don't we have a right to know?

    ReplyDelete

If you want to submit images or files, email them to NoMoreDictatorIber@gmail.com.